Terms And Conditions
Welcome to the Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd Website!
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE HAREL MALLAC & CO. LTD (holder of Business Registration Card bearing No C07000952), (hereinafter “Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) WEBSITE, AT HTTPS://WWW.HARELMALLAC.COM (hereinafter “Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd”, “the site” and/or “the website” respectively).
These terms and conditions set forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the site at https://www.harelmallac.com.
The information offered by or through the website is made available subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the website, you agree to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions and any further Terms & Conditions that Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd may implement from time to time. Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd reserves the right to make changes to this site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, and should you have any questions or need to contact us, these are our contact details:
Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd
18 Edith Cavell St.
Port Louis 11302
Tel: +230 207 3000
Fax: +230 207 3030
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents (including the collection, arrangement and assembly thereof) included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, databases and software, is the property of Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd or its content suppliers and protected by Mauritian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary laws. Without derogating from the above, Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd authorises you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this web site, or parts thereof, provided that:
- Such content is used for information purposes only;
- Such content is used for non-commercial purposes. You are expressly prohibited from incorporating any of the material from this web site in any other work, publication or web site of your own or belonging to another.
- Any reproduction of material from this web site or portion thereof must include this notice in its entirety.
- No mention is made of the Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd website on any other website, or link set up connecting this website with any other website, without the prior written consent of Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd.
LINKS AND FRAMING
You may not use our company logo or other proprietary graphic to link to this Site without the express written permission of Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd. Further, you may not frame any trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images, content, without our express written consent. We make no claim or representation regarding, and accept no responsibility for, directly or indirectly, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party websites accessible by hyperlink from the Site, or websites linking to the Site. Such sites are not under the control of our company and we shall not be responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, its content, including, without limitation, any link contained in such content, or any changes or updates to such content. If you decide to access links to third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to the relevant site administrator or web master.
The information, content, services, products and materials published on this web site, including without limitation, text, graphics and links are provided on an “as is” basis. Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever express or implied, as to the operation of this website or the accuracy, correctness or completeness of the information, contents, materials, or products included on this website. Without limiting the generality of the aforegoing:
- Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd does not warrant that this website, will be error free, or will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, performance or quality; and
- Whilst Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this website are free of viruses, Trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other date or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
- Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages resulting from the inability to use this website, loss of data, viruses, the operational failure of this web site, or for any information, data, products, and services obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tortious, strict liability or otherwise, even if Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd and/or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages, and regardless of the conduct, whether act or omission, of Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd, its directors, employees, agents, associates or any person anyway connected with Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd.
If the website contains statements or information which relate to projections, plans or objectives or future economic performance, you should be aware that these projections are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially.
Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd accepts no liability however caused (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) arising out of the use of or access to this website (which includes without limitation) any errors or omissions contained in this website or if the website is unavailable and we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect: economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, use, opportunity, business or anticipated savings; loss of goodwill or reputation; or loss or damage which was not reasonably foreseeable, suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with your use of this website and/or these terms and conditions. The limitations of liability herein shall be to the benefit of any and all other entity/ies within the Harel Mallac Group for which, the Company is processing personal data.
While every effort is made to update the information on this site regularly and to offer the most current, correct and clearly expressed information possible, there may be instances where such information proves inaccurate or incomplete. Before placing any reliance on the data and information provided on this site please consult Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd directly or approach your own professional advisors. You should take all reasonable steps to ensure and verify the accuracy of the contents, data and information obtained from this site, and you are advised to consult such third party advisors, whether they be tax advisors, lawyers, accountants or specialists in any international and national matters.
Information contained in any e-mail message and all/any attachments thereto from Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd may contain both confidential and private information intended for a specific addressee and sent for a specific purpose. If you are not the addressee you may not disclose, copy, distribute or take any action based on the contents hereof. You are to kindly inform the sender immediately and destroy all copies hereof. Any copying, publication or disclosure of this message, or part thereof, in any form whatsoever, without the sender’s express written consent, is prohibited. Neither Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd the sender of this e-mail or any other representative of Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd will be liable for any loss, damage, or expense of whatever nature resulting directly or indirectly from this e-mail. The views and opinions expressed or implied by the sender in this e-mail do not necessarily express the views and opinions of Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd and do not constitute a guarantee or proof of the facts mentioned herein. No employee or intermediary is authorized to conclude a binding agreement on behalf of company by e-mail without the express written confirmation by a duly authorized representative of Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd.
VIOLATION AND WAIVER
Should you violate these Terms and Conditions and/or any other rights of Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd, Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you. If it should fail to enforce any right or provision in these Terms and Conditions, you agree that this failure does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or of any other rights or provisions in these Terms and Conditions.
If a court should find that one or more rights or provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are invalid, you agree that the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall be enforceable and that, to the extent permitted by law, the court shall give effect to the parties’ intentions, as reflected in any such right or provision that has been declared invalid or unenforceable.
Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
The Proprietor of the Site may assign its rights and duties under these terms and conditions to any party at any time without notice to you.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us (contact details above) or emailing us at email@example.com. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under applicable laws in force. If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please write to us or drop us an email.
- If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Mauritius, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd is dedicated to providing the highest quality of service to its users. If you have any concerns about material/content which appears our Website, please write to us or send to us an email.
Enjoy visiting our Website!