Harel Mallac Technologies is recruiting Software Engineer (Business Process Automation)
About Harel Mallac Technologies
Harel Mallac Technologies (HMT), a subsidiary of Harel Mallac Group, is a leading ICT company in the Indian Ocean & African continent since 34 years. It provides Technology Solutions & Services to clients across industries locally & regionally. In line with its expansion strategy, HMT is looking out for key talents and professionals to leverage on emerging technologies for its business development.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
• Write well-designed, testable code.
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
• Document and maintain software functionality.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
• Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
• Comply with project plans and industry standards.
• Ensure software is updated with latest features.
Skill & Competencies required:
• Hold a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or equivalent.
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Ruby, C++ or other programming languages.
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL.
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework.
• Experience with test driven development.
• Proficiency in software engineering tools.
• Ability to document requirements and specifications.
Employment Type: Permanent and full-time
Only successful candidates will be called upon for interview.
Harel Mallac Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please consult our Privacy Notice on www.harelmallac.com to know more about the way in which we use yournpersonal data.