Harel Mallac Technologies is recruiting a System Engineer (Database)
About Harel Mallac Technologies
Harel Mallac Technologies (HMT), a subsidiary of Harel Mallac Group, is a leading ICT company in the Indian Ocean & African continent since 34 years. It provides Technology Solutions & Services to clients across industries locally & regionally. In line with its expansion strategy, HMT is looking out for key talents and professionals to leverage on emerging technologies for its business development.
• Ascertains technical validation and ensures that when required, technical validation of solution is backed up by the relevant suppliers/manufacturers;
• Is Responsible to manage project implementation, when appointed by the respective department HOD/Manager, as a Project Manager/Leader on specific projects;
• Implements a lab environment test system, prior to implementation;
• Defines UATs (User Acceptance Testing) criteria at early stage of implementation (unless already specified in RFP or proposal) and during implementation, to demonstrate that criteria are met to satisfaction and acceptance of customer, until completion of all tests – leading to commissioning of proposed solution;
• Submission of Documentation & Reports;
• Performs assigned tasks on field intervention;
• Performs periodic preventive maintenance and system review as per maintenance contractual terms or as instructed by HOD / Manager;
• Cooperates and collaborates with department staff to contribute in achieving the overall objective of the department, and of the company as a whole;
• Ensures that internal training on installation, configuration, maintenance of systems and solution are delivered to any designated staff;
• Performs research on any new technologies pertaining to specified discipline and share acquired knowledge via email and presentations to both sales and after-sales.
Skills & competencies required:
• Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science/ or Engineering
• Certifications in Oracle Database and other databases
• Good leadership, planning and organising skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good written and spoken English and French
• At least 5 years working experience in a similar job position.
Employment Type: Permanent and full-time
Only successful candidates will be called upon for interview.
Harel Mallac Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please consult our Privacy Notice on www.harelmallac.com to know more about the way in which we use your personal data.