Harel Mallac Technologies is recruiting Solutions Architects
About Harel Mallac Technologies
Harel Mallac Technologies (HMT), a subsidiary of Harel Mallac Group, is a leading ICT company in the Indian Ocean & African continent since 34 years. It provides Technology Solutions & Services to clients across industries locally & regionally. In line with its expansion strategy, HMT is looking out for key talents and professionals to leverage on emerging technologies for its business development.
• Conduct research upon request of client concerning new requirements of interest to client.
• Performs technical write up of proposals and calculates costing of solutions upon request of client.
• Preparing projects and implementations plan set on a phase basis so as not to disrupt the client’s place.
• Ensures the sound operation of the newly implemented systems.
• Runs proof of concept for the pre sales.
• Training the client in the effective usage of the implemented business solution.
• Providing updates about the solution and organising logistics.
• Provides solutions/ system for client depending on availability.
• Conducts training for sales department for familiarising personnel to the different business solutions provided by the team for marketing purposes.
• Performs presentations using demo appliances.
• Keeps track of new products / solutions entering the market by maintaining constant and continuous contact with suppliers.
• Organises events for the launching and promotion of new products.
• Provide assistance to clients by training them in the effective usage of the implemented business solution.
• Monitor the life cycle of product and services.
• Keeps track of new products entering the market and of competitors.
Skill & Competencies required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MSC Or equivalent education or work experience in the role of a Solutions Architect within the ICT environment.
• Specific Certification in respective line of solutions being marketed.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
• Excellent customer service.
• Good written and spoken English and French.
• A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar position or as a Computer Engineer in a dynamic business environment.
• Experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs.
• Proficiency with information technologies in a secure network environment.
• Expertise with personal computers in a secure network environment and Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and SharePoint) or similar software.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• High attention to detail regarding accounting skills.
• Ability to work under indirect supervision.
• Broad understanding of information technology topics.
• Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills.
• Flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities.
• Technically creative and open-minded.
Employment Type: Permanent and full-time
Only successful candidates will be called upon for interview.
Harel Mallac Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please consult our Privacy Notice on www.harelmallac.com to know more about the way in which we use your personal data.