Harel Mallac Technologies is recruiting a Senior Sage X3 Consultant
About Harel Mallac Technologies
Harel Mallac Technologies (HMT), a subsidiary of Harel Mallac Group, is a leading ICT company in the Indian Ocean & African continent since 34 years. It provides Technology Solutions & Services to clients across industries locally & regionally. In line with its expansion strategy, HMT is looking out for key talents and professionals to leverage on emerging technologies for its business development.
• A background in business, finance, or manufacturing field along with an IT degree is a must.
• Previous experience of at least 5 years working with an ERP and knowledge/experience in business areas such as Finance and Accounting or Supply Chain
• Fully conversant/experienced with using and writing SQL queries/crystal reports.
• Have experience in Sage X3 development(4GL).
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Candidates MUST have the desire to develop their career within Harel Mallac Technologies and in the ERP domain.
• Individuals must display drive, initiative, organizational skills, proactiveness, and a keen interest to learn.
• Candidate should have the full ability to adopt and adhere to client policies, procedures, and deadlines.
• Experience in working effectively within a team and displaying multi-tasking skills.
Skill & Competencies required:
• Degree in Accountancy/Business Admin/Computer Science, Information Systems.
• Excellent Knowledge of MSSQL Server, MS Excel, Crystal Report, and Visual Basic.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must have Sage X3 ERP experience. (At least 5 – 8 years)
• Experience with test-driven development.
• Proficiency in software engineering tools.
• Ability to document requirements and specifications.
Employment Type: Permanent and full-time
Only successful candidates will be called upon for interview.
Harel Mallac Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please consult our Privacy Notice on www.harelmallac.com to know more about the way in which we use your personal data.