Harel Mallac Technologies is recruiting a Project Lead
About Harel Mallac Technologies
Harel Mallac Technologies (HMT), a subsidiary of Harel Mallac Group, is a leading ICT company in the Indian Ocean & African continent since 34 years. It provides Technology Solutions & Services to clients across industries locally & regionally. In line with its expansion strategy, HMT is looking out for key talents and professionals to leverage on emerging technologies for its business development.
• Is responsible to plan and develop projects for HMT.
• Develops and leads the team to complete projects within an agreed time frame.
• Ensures satisfaction of completed projects with stakeholders.
• Is responsible to manage the project costing and its performance.
• Participates actively in the tender process and proposals to clients related to projects.
• Ensures that all requirements and objectives are documented into a project charter.
• Establishes guidelines applicable to the project.
• Obtains and assess necessary resources and appoints competent team members for the project.
• Ensures timely activity, integration, productivity and efficient use of resources in order to meet project requirements.
• Prepares proposal documents for clients.
• Tracks, records and reports project progress including realistic forecasts of final targets.
• Documents, obtains approval and tracks all change requests pertaining to projects.
• Documents all obstacles, delays and claims pertaining to projects while ensuring good communication with the different stakeholders
• Follow-up on sub-contractor if any.
• Prepares a commissioning document after completion of projects and submits a copy to clients for signature.
• Ensures excellent relations with customers by answering queries and handling complaints of clients
• Builds and maintains strong communication links with clients.
• Ensures that the responsibilities, authorities and accountability of all team members are defined and understood.
• Cooperates and collaborates with departmental staff to contribute in achieving the overall objective of the department and of the company as a whole.
• Takes necessary precautionary measures to ensure safety on site.
• Is responsible to make effective and efficient use of company tools and assets.
Skills & competencies required:
• A Degree in Project Management/ IT or equivalent
• PMP Certification would be an advantage
• Good computer literacy
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good written and spoken English and French
• Ability to work under pressure
• A minimum of 10 years work experience in a similar position
Employment Type: Permanent and full-time
Only successful candidates will be called upon for interview.
Harel Mallac Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please consult our Privacy Notice on www.harelmallac.com to know more about the way in which we use your personal data.